This is one of the transistor types.
Part Number: C3987
Function: 50V, 3A, NPN Darlington Transistor
Package: TO-220ML Type
Manufacturer: SANYO (Panasonic)
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
The C3987 is 50V, 3A, NPN Planar Silicon Darlington Transistor.
1. High DC current gain.
2. Large current capacity and wide ASO.
3. On-chip Zener diode of 60±10V between collector and base.
4. Uniformity in collector-to-base breakdown voltage due to the adoption of an accurate impurity diffusion process.
5. High inductive load handling capability.
6. Micaless package facilitating mounting.
Absolute Maximum Ratings at Ta = 25°C
1. Collector-to-Base Voltage : VCBO = 50 V
2. Collector-to-Emitter Voltage : VCEO = 50 V
3. Emitter-to-Base Voltage : VEBO = 6 V
4. Collector Current : IC = 3 A
5. Collector Current (Pulse) : ICP = 6 A
6. Base Current : IB = 0.6 A
1. Suitable for use in switching of L load (motor drivers, printer hammer drivers, relay drivers).
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SC3987