Part Number: C5198
Function: NPN Transisor, 140V, 10A
Package: TO-3PN Type
C5198 is Silicon NPN Triple Diffused Type Transistor. This is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) made from silicon, a semiconductor material. This transistor is designed for amplifying or switching electronic signals in various electronic circuits.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
Silicon NPN Epitaxial Planar Transistors are fundamental components in electronic circuits, playing a crucial role in amplification, signal processing, and digital logic. They are widely used in a vast array of electronic devices, including radios, amplifiers, computer processors, and many other applications where signal control and amplification are essential.
1. High breakdown voltage: VCEO= 140 V (min)
2. Complementary to 2SA1941
3. Suitable for use in 70-W high fidelity audio amplifier’s output stage
Electrical Characteristics (Ta = 25°C)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta= 25°C)
1. Collector-base voltage : VCBO = 140 V
2. Collector-emitter voltage : VCEO = 140 V
3. Emitter-base voltage : VEBO = 5 V
4. Collector current : IC = 10 A
5. Base current : IB = 1 A
6. Collector power dissipation (Tc= 25°C) : PC = 100 W
7. Junction temperature : Tj = 150 °C
1. Power Amplifier
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SC5198
C5198 Datasheet PDF Download
Posts related to ‘ 2SC ~ ‘
|2SC2482||300V, Silicon NPN Transistor – Toshiba|
|2SC2625||400V, 10A, NPN Power Transistor|
|2SC2655||50V, 2A, NPN Amplifier Transistor|
|2SC2482||Toshiba Transistor ( NPN, Transistor )|
|2SC2500||2SC2500 Transistor – 10V, 2A, NPN ( Datasheet PDF )|
|2SC4520||2SC4520 Transistor – 45V, 1.5A, NPN ( Datasheet PDF )|
|2SC3552||500V, 12A, NPN Transistor|
|2SC4942||600V, 1A, NPN Transistor – NEC|
|2SC2610||2SC2610 Transistor – 300V, 100mA, NPN ( Datasheet PDF )|
|2SC4424||2SC4424 Transistor – 400V, 16A, NPN ( Datasheet PDF )|