Part Number: C536, 2SC536
Function: 30V, 100mA, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-92 Type
The 2SC536 is NPN Transistor. A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. Power dissipation : PCM = 400 mW (Tamb=25℃)
2. Collector current : ICM = 100 mA
3. Collector-base voltage : V(BR)CBO = 40 V
4. Operating and storage junction temperature range TJ, Tstg: -55℃ to +150℃
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 40 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 30 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 100 mA
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 400 mW
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Switching and AF amplifier