Part Number: C5855, 2SC5855
Function: 700V, 10A, Silicon NPN Transistor
Package: TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
C5855 IS 700V, 10A, SILICON NPN TRIPLE DIFFUSED MESA TYPE TRANSISTOR.
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. High Voltage : VCBO = 1500 V
2. Low Saturation Voltage : VCE (sat) = 3 V (max)
3. High Speed : tf(2) = 0.1 µs (typ.)
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 1500 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 700 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 10 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 50 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. HORIZONTAL DEFLECTION OUTPUT FOR SUPER HIGH RESOLUTION
2. DISPLAY, COLOR TV, DIGITAL TV HIGH SPEED SWITCHING