Part Number: C6010, 2SC6010
Function: 285 V, 1 A, NPN Transistor
The C6010 is Silicon NPN Triple Diffused Type Transistor. An NPN Triple Diffused Type Transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) with a specific construction and design. The “triple diffused” terminology refers to the manufacturing process used to create multiple diffused layers within the transistor, resulting in improved performance characteristics.
1. Current Amplification: NPN transistors are designed to amplify electrical current, and can be used in a wide range of electronic applications such as amplifiers, switches, and oscillators.
2. Forward Biased: In order to operate, the base-emitter junction of an NPN transistor must be forward biased, meaning that the base must be connected to a positive voltage relative to the emitter.
3. High Input Impedance: NPN transistors have a high input impedance, which means that they are less likely to draw current from the input source, and are therefore less likely to cause a drop in voltage across the source.
1. High speed switching: tf = 0.24μs (max) (IC = 0.3A)
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 600 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 285 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 8 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 1 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 1 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. High Voltage Switching
2. Switching Regulator
3. DC-DC Converter […]