Part Number: C6093LS, 2SC6093LS
Function: 800V, 5A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-220FI Type
Manufacturer: Sanyo Semicon Device
C6093LS is 800V, 5A, NPN Triple Diffused Planar Silicon Transistor. A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
• High speed.
• High breakdown voltage (VCBO=1500V).
• High reliability (Adoption of HVP process).
• Adoption of MBIT process.
• On-chip damper diode.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 1500 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 800 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 5 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 2 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Color TV Horizontal Deflection Output