This post explains for the transistor.
The Part Number is D1071, 2SD1071.
The function of this semiconductor is NPN Transistor.
The package is TO-220AB Type
Manufacturer: Fuji Semiconductor ( www.fujisemiconductor.com )
Preview images :
D1071 is 450V, 6A, NPN Transistor. A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
Characteristics of NPN Transistors:
1. Bipolar Junction: NPN transistors are bipolar junction transistors (BJT), meaning they have a structure consisting of three regions of alternating P-type and N-type semiconductors.
2. Current Amplification: NPN transistors are designed to amplify electrical current, and can be used in a wide range of electronic applications such as amplifiers, switches, and oscillators.
3. Forward Biased: In order to operate, the base-emitter junction of an NPN transistor must be forward biased, meaning that the base must be connected to a positive voltage relative to the emitter.
4. High Input Impedance: NPN transistors have a high input impedance, which means that they are less likely to draw current from the input source, and are therefore less likely to cause a drop in voltage across the source.
1. High D.C current gain
2. Low saturation voltage
3. High reliability
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 450 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 450 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 6 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 6 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 40 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -40 ~ +150°C
1. Audio power amplifiers
2. Relay & solenoid drivers
3. Motor controls
4. General purpose power amplifiers
5. Including zener diode