What is D13009K?
This is an NPN bipolar junction transistor that is a high voltage fast switching power device. It is widely employed for switching and amplification purposes. This component contains three terminals named base, collector, and emitter.
Part Number: 3DD13009K
Function: HIGH VOLTAGE FAST-SWITCHING NPN POWER TRANSISTOR
Package: TO-220, TO-3P Type
Manufacturer: JILIN SINO-MICROELECTRONICS
This is 400V, 12A, NPN Power Transistor. The D13009K is an NPN transistor where electrons are the major charge carriers. It is important to note that these devices are called bipolar devices because both holes and electrons are responsible for the conductivity inside the transistor.
1. Collector Current : IC = 12A
2. Collector to Base Voltage : VCEO = 400V
3. Collector Dissipation : PC(TO-220C) = 100W
4. Collector Dissipation : PC(TO-3PB) = 120W
1. Energy-saving light
2. Electronic ballasts
3. High frequency switching power supply
4. High frequency power transform
5. Commonly power amplifier
1. High breakdown voltage
2. High current capability
3. High switching speed
4. High reliability
5. RoHS product