Part Number: D1347
Function: 3A, 50V, Silicon NPN Transistor
Package: TO-92 Type
Manufacturer: SANYO (Panasonic)
The D1347 is 50V, 3A, NPN Epitaxial Planar Silicon Transistor.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. Adoption of FBET, MBIT processes.
2. Low saturation voltage.
3. Large current capacity and wide ASO.
Absolute Maximum Ratings at Ta = 25°C
1. Collector-to-Base Voltage : VCBO = 60 V
2. Collector-to-Emitter Voltage : VCEO = 50 V
3. Emitter-to-Base Voltage : VEBO = 6 V
4. Collector Current : IC = 3 A
5. Collector Current (Pulse) : ICP = 6 A
6. Collector Dissipation : PC = 1 W
7. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
8. Storage Temperature : Tstg = – 55 to +150°C
1. Power supplies, relay drivers
2. Lamp drivers, electrical equipment.
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SB985, 2SD1347, B985