Part Number: 2SH20
Function: 36A, 600V, Silicon N-Channel IGBT
Package: TO-3P Type
Manufacturer: Hitachi ( Renesas Electronics )
Image and Pinouts:
The 2SH20 is 600V, 36A, N-Channel IGBT.
An N-Channel IGBT, or Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor, is a type of power transistor that combines the high-speed switching capabilities of a MOSFET with the low on-state resistance of a bipolar transistor. It is commonly used in high-power applications such as motor control, power supplies, and lighting.
The N-Channel IGBT is capable of switching large amounts of current with high speed and efficiency, making it ideal for applications that require high power output.
1. High speed switching
2. Low on saturation voltage
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Collector to emitter voltage : VCES = 600 V
2. Gate to emitter voltage : VGES = ±20 V
3. Collector current : IC = 36 A
4. Collector peak current : ic(peak) = 60 A
5. Collector dissipation : PC = 100 W
6. Channel temperature : Tj = 150 °C
7. Storage temperature: Tstg = – 55 to +150 °C
1. High speed power switching
Other data sheets are available within the file: SH20
2SH20 Datasheet PDF Download