Part Number: D525, 2SD525
Function: 100V, 5A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: Wing Shing Electronic
D525 is 100V, 5A, Silicon NPN Transistor. A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
1. Current Amplification: NPN transistors are designed to amplify electrical current, and can be used in a wide range of electronic applications such as amplifiers, switches, and oscillators.
2. Forward Biased: In order to operate, the base-emitter junction of an NPN transistor must be forward biased, meaning that the base must be connected to a positive voltage relative to the emitter.
3. High Input Impedance: NPN transistors have a high input impedance, which means that they are less likely to draw current from the input source, and are therefore less likely to cause a drop in voltage across the source.
1. Low Frequecny Power Amplifier
2. Complement to 2SB595
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 100 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 100 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 5 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 400 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C