Part Number: D526, 2SD526
Function: 80V, 4A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-220C Type
D526 is 80V, 4A, Silicon NPN Power Transistor.
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. With TO-220C package
2. High voltage ,high speed switching
3. High reliability
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 80 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 80 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 4 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 30 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Switching regulators
2. Ultrasonic generators
3. High frequency inverters
4. General purpose power amplifiers