Part Number: D822
Function: NPN transistor for audio amplifier, voltage regulator and DC-DC converter
Package: TO-126 Type
Manufacturer: NEC => Renesas Technology
Image and Pinouts:
The D882 is NPN silicon transistor suited for the output stage of 3 watts audio amplifier, voltage regulator, DC-DC converter and relay driver.
1. Low saturation voltage.
2. Excellent hFE linearilty and high hFE
3. Less cramping space required due to small and thin package and reducing the trouble for attachement to a radiator. NO insulator bushing required.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 40 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 30 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 3 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 1 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
D822 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SD822, D822