Part Number: D880
Function: 60V, 3A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: Elite Enterprises (H.K.) Co., Ltd.
D880 NPN transistor is a type of 60V, 3A, bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
1. Complement to B834
2. Collector-Emitter Voltage: VCEO=150V
3. Collector Dissipation: PC(max)=30W
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 60 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 60 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 7 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 3 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 30 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. LOW FREQUENCY POWER AMPLIFIER