This post explains for the diode.
The Part Number is FDH300.
The function of this semiconductor is High Conductance Low Leakage Diode.
The package is DO-204AH Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Preview images :
FDH300 is 150V, 0.2A, High Conductance Low Leakage Diode. A “low leakage diode” is a type of diode that is designed to minimize or reduce the amount of reverse current (leakage current) that flows when the diode is in the reverse-biased state. Leakage current is the small amount of current that can flow from the cathode to the anode of a diode when it is supposed to be blocking current in the reverse direction.
Ordering Informations :
1. FDH300TR FDH300 DO-204AH (DO-35) Tape and Reel
2. FDH300A FDH300A DO-204AH (DO-35) Bulk
3. FDH300ATR FDH300A DO-204AH (DO-35) Tape and Reel
4. FDH333 FDH333 DO-204AH (DO-35) Bulk
5. FDH333TR FDH333 DO-204AH (DO-35) Tape and Reel
6. FDLL300A WHITE SOD-80 2L Tape and Reel
7. FDLL333 WHITE SOD-80 2L Tape and Ree
Absolute Maximum Ratings
1. Working Inverse Voltage : WIV = 125 V
2. Breakdown Voltage (IR = 100 μA) : VR = 150 V
3. Average Rectified Forward Current : IO = 200 mA
4. DC Forward Current : IF = 500 mA
5. Recurrent Peak Forward Current : if = 600 mA