Part Number: FGPF4633
Function: 330V, PDP IGBT ( insulated-gate bipolar transistor )
Package: TO-220F Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
FGPF4633 is 330V, 300A, IGBT. IGBT stands for Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor. It is a type of power semiconductor device that combines the advantages of bipolar transistors (high voltage and current handling capability) and field-effect transistors (fast switching and low on-state resistance).
They are also used in applications where high voltage and high current are required, such as in welding equipment and induction heating.
An IGBT consists of a P-N-P-N structure with an insulated gate, which is used to control the flow of current between the emitter and collector terminals. When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it creates a conducting channel between the emitter and collector, allowing current to flow.
Using novel trench IGBT technology, Fairchild’s new series of trench IGBTs offer the optimum performance for consumer appliances, PDP TV and lighting applications where low conduction and switching losses are essential.
• High Current Capability
• Low Saturation Voltage: VCE(sat) = 1.55 V @ IC = 70 A
• High Input Impedance
• Fast Switching
• RoHS Compliant
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Collector to emitter voltage: Vces = 330 V
2. Gate to emitter voltage: Vges = ± 30 V
3. Collector current : Ic = 300 A
4. Collector dissipation : Pc = 30.5 W (Ta = 25°C)
5. Junction temperature : Tj = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
• PDP TV, Consumer Appliances, Lighting