Part Number: FHP740
Function: 400V, 7A, N-channel MOSFET
A FHP740 for the N-channel enhancement mode power MOSFET. The product can be widely used in AC-DC switching power Source, DC-DC power converters and H-bridge motor driver PMW.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
1. 7A, 400V, RDS (on) (typical value) 0.51Ω
2. low charge and low reverse transfer capacitance
3. Fast switching speed
Absolute Maximum Ratings
1. Drain-source voltage: VDSS = 400 V
2. Drain current ( Tc = 25°C ) : ID = 7 A
3. Gate-source voltage : VGS = ± 30 V
4. Power dissipation ( Tc = 25°C ) : PD = 147 W
5. Junction temperature : TJ = 150°C