This is one of the types of MOSFETs and is a kind of transistor.
Part Number: FQP50N06L
Function: N-Channel QFET MOSFET ( 60 V, 52.4 A, 21 mΩ )
Package: TO-220 Tyoe
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
The FQP50N06L is 60V, 52.4A, N-Channel MOSFET.
This N-Channel enhancement mode power MOSFET is produced using Fairchild Semiconductor’s proprietary planar stripe and DMOS technology. This advanced MOSFET technology has been especially tailored to reduce on-state resistance, and to provide superior switching performance and high avalanche energy strength. These devices are suitable for switched mode power supplies,
audio amplifier, DC motor control, and variable switching power applications.
1. 52.4 A, 60 V, Rds(on)= 21 mΩ(Max.) @ Vgs= 10V Id= 26.2 A
2. Low Gate Charge (Typ. 24.5 nC)
3. Low Crss (Typ. 90 pF)
4. 100% Avalanche Tested
5. 175°C Maximum Junction Temperature Rating
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 60 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 52.4 A (Tc = 25°C)
4. Power Dissipation: Pd = 121 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 175 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +175 °C
Other data sheets are available within the file: 50N06L