This post explains for the semiconductor HS-0038.
The Part Number is HS0038.
The function of this semiconductor is Infrared Receiver Module.
Preview images :
The HS0038 is Infrared Receiver Module.
The devices are miniaturized receivers for infrared remote control systems. PIN diode and preamplifier are assembled on lead frame, the epoxy package is designed as IR filter.
The demodulated output signal can directly be decoded by a microprocessor.
1. Infrared Signals: Remote controls and other IR transmitters emit infrared signals when you press a button. Each button press is associated with a specific infrared code.
2. IR Receiver: The IR receiver module is designed to detect these infrared signals. It contains a special sensor that is sensitive to infrared light, typically in the 38 kHz range, which is a common frequency used for IR communication.
3. Signal Detection: When an IR signal is received by the module, the sensor detects the changes in the intensity of the infrared light. These changes represent the binary data (0s and 1s) that encode the information sent by the remote control.
1. Photo detector and preamplifier in one package
2. Internal filter for PCM frequency
3. Improved shielding against electrical field disturbance
4. TTL and CMOS compatibility
5. Output active low
6. Low power consumption
7. High immunity against ambient light
HS0038 PDF Datasheet
Posts related to ‘ Infrared Receiver ‘
|CHQ0038||Infrared Receiver Module ( PDF )|
|VS1838||Infrared Receiver Module ( PDF )|
|VS1838||VS1838 PDF – Infrared Receiver Module|
|SM0038||Infrared Receiver Module – TSOP1738|
|SM0038||SM0038 PDF – Infrared Receiver Module (SM0038 = HS0038)|
|VS1838B||Infrared Receiver Module|