Part Number: IR2184S
Function: HALF-BRIDGE DRIVER
Package: 8 Pin, 14 Pin DIP, SOP Type
Manufacturer: International Rectifier
Image and Pinouts:
The IR2184S, IR2184(4)(S) are high voltage, high speed power MOSFET and IGBT drivers with dependent high and low side referenced output channels.
Proprietary HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies enable rugge dized monolithic construction. The logic input is compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output, down to 3.3V logic. The output drivers feature a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction.
The floating channel can be used to drive an N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high side configuration which operates up to 600 volts.
• Gate drive supply range from 10 to 20V
• Undervoltage lockout for both channels
• 3.3V and 5V input logic compatible
• Matched propagation delay for both channels
• Logic and power ground +/- 5V offset.
• Lower di/dt gate driver for better noise immunity
• Output source/sink current capability 1.4A/1.8A
• Also available LEAD-FREE (PbF)
Other data sheets are available within the file:
IR2184, IR21844, IR21844PbF, IR21844SPbF