This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is IRC630. The Package is TO-220 Type
The function of this semiconductor is HEXFET Power MOSFET.
The package is TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: International Rectifier
Preview images :
IRC630 is 200V, 9A, HEXFET Power MOSFET. A HEXFET Power MOSFET is a type of metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistor (MOSFET) designed for power electronics applications. HEXFET is actually a trademarked term used by the company International Rectifier (now part of Infineon Technologies) to refer to their line of power MOSFETs. The term “HEXFET” stands for “Hexagonal Structure Field-Effect Transistor.”
Third Generation HEXFETs from international Rectifier provide the desinger with the best combination of fast switching, reggedized device design, low on-resistance and cost-effeciveness. The HEXSense device provides an accurate fraction of the drain current through the additional two leads to be used of control or protection of the device.
1. Dynamic dv/dt Rating
2. Repetitive Avalanche Rated
3. Current Sense
4. Fast Switching
5. Ease of Paralleling
6. Simple Drive Requirements
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 200 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 9 A
4. Total Power Dissipation: Pd =74 W
5. Avalanche energy: Ear = 7.4 mJ
6. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
7. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C