Part Number: IRF4905
Function: P-Channel, -55V, -74A, MOSFET, Transistor
Package: TO-220C Type
Manufacturer: Inchange Semiconductor
IRF4905 is P-Channel MOSFET Transistor. A P-Channel MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) is a type of MOSFET that is constructed using a p-type substrate. MOSFETs are electronic devices that are widely used as switches or amplifiers in electronic circuits.
In a P-Channel MOSFET, a thin layer of oxide is grown on the surface of the p-type substrate, and a metal gate is deposited on top of the oxide.
The gate is separated from the substrate by the oxide layer and is electrically insulated from the substrate.
The gate is used to control the flow of current between the source and the drain terminals of the MOSFET.
1. Advanced Process Technology
2. Ultra Low On-Resistance
3. Dynamic dv/dt Rating
4. 175°C Operating Temperature
5. Fast Switching
7. Fully Avalanche Rated Description
8. This benefit, combined with the fast switching speed and ruggedized device .
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = – 55 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = – 74 A
4. Total dissipation : Pd = 200 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 175 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +175 °C