What is IRF5305?
This is a Power MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) used in electronic circuits for switching and amplification applications. It is an P-channel MOSFET with a voltage rating of -55V and a current rating of -31A.
Function: -55V, -31A, P-Channel MOSFET
Package: TO-220AB Type
Manufacturer: International Rectifier
Image and Pinouts
Fifth Generation HEXFETs from International Rectifier utilize advanced processing techniques to achieve extremely low on-resistance per silicon area. This benefit, combined with the fast switching speed and ruggedized device design that HEXFET Power MOSFETs are well known for, provides the designer with an extremely efficient and reliable device for use in a wide variety of applications.
1. The low on-state resistance allows for efficient power management and reduces power loss.
2. The high current and voltage rating make it suitable for high-power applications.
3. It has a fast switching speed, making it ideal for use in high-frequency applications.
1. Advanced Process Technology
2. Dynamic dv/dt Rating
3. 175°C Operating Temperature
4. Fast Switching
6. Fully Avalanche Rated
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source Voltage: VDSS = -55V
2. Gate to source Voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = -31A
4. Drain Power Dissipation: Pd = 110 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 175 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +175 °C