Part Number: IRF9130
Function: 100V, 11A, P-CHANNEL POWER MOSFET
Package: TO-3 Metal Type
Manufacturer: Seme LAB
IRF9130 is – 100V, – 11A, P-Channel Power Mosfet. A P-Channel MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) is a type of MOSFET that is constructed using a p-type substrate. MOSFETs are electronic devices that are widely used as switches or amplifiers in electronic circuits.
In a P-Channel MOSFET, a thin layer of oxide is grown on the surface of the p-type substrate, and a metal gate is deposited on top of the oxide.
The gate is separated from the substrate by the oxide layer and is electrically insulated from the substrate.
• HERMETICALLY SEALED TO–3 METAL PACKAGE
• SIMPLE DRIVE REQUIREMENTS
• SCREENING OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = – 100 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = -7 A
4. Total Power Dissipation: Pd = 75 W
5. Avalanche energy: Ear = 7.5 mJ
6. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
7. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C