Part Number: K2411
Function: 60V, 30A, SWITCHING N-CHANNEL POWER MOSFET
Package: TO-220AB, TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: NEC => Renesas Technology
Image and Pinouts:
The 2SK2411 is a N-channel MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) manufactured by NEC, Toshiba. MOSFETs are used as electronic switches and voltage-controlled resistors in a variety of applications, including power supplies, motor drives, and switching power amplifiers.
The K2411 is N-Channel MOS Field Effect Transistor designed for high speed switching applications.
Additionally, its low gate-source capacitance and fast switching speed make it well-suited for high-frequency switching applications, such as DC-DC converters and SMPS (Switched-Mode Power Supplies).
1. Low On-Resistance
(1) Rds(on)1 = 40 mOhm MAX. ( @ Vgs = 10 V, Id = 15 A )
(2) Rds(on)2 = 60 mOhm MAX. ( @ Vgs = 4 V, Id = 15 A )
2. Low Ciss, Ciss = 1500 pF TYP.
3. Builte-in G-S Gate Protection Diodes
4. High Avalanche Capability Ratings
Absolute Maximum Ratings ( Ta = 25°C )
1. Drain to Source Voltage : Vdss = 60 V
2. Gate to Source Voltage : Vgss = ± 20 V
3. Drain Current (DC) : Id(dc) = ± 30 A
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SK2411, 2SK2411-Z, K2411-Z