This is one of the types of MOSFETs and is a kind of transistor.
Part Number: K2699, 2SK2699
Function: 600V, 12A, Silicon N Channel MOSFET
Package: TO-3P type
This is Silicon N Channel MOS Type FET.
1. Low drain−source ON resistance : RDS (ON)= 0.5 Ω(typ.),
2. High forward transfer admittance : |Yfs| = 11 S (typ.),
3. Low leakage current : IDSS= 100 μA (max) (VDS= 600 V),
4. Enhancement mode : Vth= 2.0 to 4.0 V (VDS= 10 V, ID= 1 mA)
1. Chopper Regulator
2. DC-DC Converter and Motor Driver
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain−source voltage: VDSS = 600 V
2. Drain−gate voltage (RGS = 20 kΩ): VDGR = 600 V
3. Gate−source voltage: VGSS = ±30 V
4. Drain power dissipation (Tc = 25°C): PD = 150 W
5. Single pulse avalanche energy : EAS = 605 mJ
6. Avalanche current : IAR = 12 A
7. Repetitive avalanche energy : EAR = 15 mJ
8. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
9. Storage temperature range : Tstg = -55~150 °C
Note: Using continuously under heavy loads (e.g. the application of high temperature/current/voltage and the significant change in temperature, etc.) may cause this product to decrease in the reliability significantly even if the operating conditions (i.e.operating temperature/current/voltage, etc.) are within the absolute maximum ratings. Please design the appropriate reliability upon reviewing the Toshiba Semiconductor Reliability Handbook (“Handling Precautions”/Derating Concept and Methods) and individual reliability data (i.e. reliability test report and estimated failure rate, etc).
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SK2699