Part Number: K3115, 2SK3115
Function: 600V, 6A, N-channel Power MOSFET
Package: TO-220 Type
The K3115 is N-Channel DMOS FET device that features a low gate charge and excellent switching haracteristics, and designed for high voltage applications such as switching power supply, AC adapter.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
1. Low gate charge : QG = 26 nC TYP. (VDD = 450 V, VGS = 10 V, ID = 6.0 A)
2. Gate voltage rating ±30 V
3. Low on-state resistance : RDS(on) = 1.2 Ω MAX. (VGS = 10 V, ID = 3.0 A)
4. Avalanche capability ratings
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 600 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 6 A
4. Total Power Dissipation: Pd = 2 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C