This post explains for the semiconductor 2SK4106.
The Part Number is K4106.
The function of this semiconductor is 500V, MOSFET.
Preview images :
The K4106 is 500V, 12A, Silicon N Channel MOS Type Field Effect Transistor. An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
• Low drain-source ON resistance: RDS (ON) = 0.4 Ω (typ.)
• High forward transfer admittance: |Yfs| = 8.5 S (typ.)
• Low leakage current: IDSS = 100 μA (max) (VDS = 500 V)
• Enhancement mode: Vth = 2.0 to 4.0 V (VDS = 10 V, ID = 1 mA)
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Switching Regulator