This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is K4115, 2SK4115.
The function of this semiconductor is 900V, 7A, N-channel MOSFET.
The package is TO-3P Type
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
Preview images :
K4115 is Silicon N-Channel MOS Type Field Effect Transistor.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
1. Low drain-source ON resistance: RDS (ON) = 1.6 Ω (typ.)
2. High forward transfer admittance: ⎪Yfs⎪ = 5.0 S (typ.)
3. Low leakage current: IDSS = 100 μA (max) (VDS = 720 V)
4. Enhancement model: Vth = 2.0~4.0 V (VDS = 10 V, ID = 1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 900 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 7 A
4. Drain Power Dissipation: Pd = 150 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Switching Regulator