Part Number: LIS8516
Function: Two windings – Primary-side control LED Driver Switch
Package: DIP 8 Pin Type
LIS8516 is a control chip dedicated to LED constant current drive. By adopting the proprietary primary side LED constant current control technology, the system architecture has been simplified to the greatest extent.
It not only saves the feedback devices such as optocoupler and 431 required for traditional secondary side control, but also further saves the auxiliary winding, feedback resistor and rectifier diode for IC power supply in traditional primary side control architecture. Passive components, so that the system cost has been greatly reduced.
1. Novel digital current loop control technology
2. Integrated transformer inductance compensation function
3. Integrated Leading Edge Blanking (LEB)
4. Integrated frequency dithering function
5. Ultra-low operating current (110uA)
6. Ultra-wide output voltage range
7. Chip undervoltage and overvoltage protection functions
8. Cycle-by-cycle primary-side peak current protection
Block Diagram and Pinouts:
A control LED driver switch is a device or component used to control and manage the operation of LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) in various lighting applications. LED drivers are essential because they ensure that LEDs receive the correct voltage and current for optimal performance and longevity.
1. LED spotlight driver
2. LED Cabinet Light Driver
3. LED track light driver
4. LED ceiling light driver
5. LED landscape light driver