Part Number: LMV604
Function: 1 MHz, Low Power General Purpose, 2.7V Operational Amplifier
Package: SOIC 14 Pin type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The LMV601 / LMV602 / LMV604 are single, dual, and quad low voltage, low power Operational Amplifiers.
They are designed specifically for low voltage general purpose applications. Other important product characteristics are low input bias current, rail-to-rail output, and wide temperature range.
The device have 29nV Voltage Noise at 10KHz, 1MHz GBW, 1.0V/μs Slew Rate, 0.25mV Vos. The IC operates from a single supply voltage as low as 2.7V, while drawing 100uA (typ) quiescent current. In shutdown mode the current can
be reduced to 45pA.
• Ensured 2.7-V and 5-V Specifications
• Supply Current (Per Amplifier): 100 μA
• Gain Bandwidth Product: 1 MHz
• Shutdown Current (LMV601): 45 pA
• Turnon Time from Shutdown (LMV601): 5 μs
• Input Bias Current: 20 fA
• Cordless and Cellular Phones
• PCMCIA and Audio
Other data sheets are available within the file:
LMV601, LMV601MG/NOPB, LMV601MGX/NOPB, LMV602, LMV602MA/NOPB