Part Number: M38503MXH-XXXFP
Function: SINGLE-CHIP 8-BIT CMOS MICROCOMPUTER
Package: SSOP 42 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Mitsubishi, Renesas Electronics
Image and Pinouts:
The M38503MXH-XXXFP is the 8-bit microcomputer based on the 740 family core technology.
The 3850 group (spec. H) is designed for the household products and office automation equipment and includes serial I/O functions, 8-bit timer, and A-D converter.
1. Basic machine-language instructions : 71
2. The minimum instruction execution time : 0.5 µs (at 8MHz oscillation frequency)
3. Memory size
(1) ROM 4 K to 32 K bytes
(2) RAM 192 to 1024 bytes
4. Programmable input/output ports 43
5. Software pull-up/pull-down resistors (Ports P0-P7 except Port P40)
6. Interrupts 16 sources, 16 vectors (includes key input interrupt)
7. Timers 8-bit ✕ 3, 16-bit ✕ 2
8. Serial I/O1 8-bit ✕ 1 (UART or Clock-synchronized)
9. Serial I/O2 8-bit ✕ 1 (Clock-synchronized)
1. Household appliances, consumer electronics, etc
2. Office automation equipment. FA equipment.
M38503MXH-XXXFP Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
M38500E1A, M38500E1A, M38500E1A, M38500E1H, M38500E1H