What is MJE13003BR?
This is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) produced by Mospec Semiconductor. It is a high voltage and high-speed NPN transistor with a maximum collector-emitter voltage of 400 volts and a maximum collector current of 1.5 amps.
Function: 1.5A, 400V, 40W, NPN Power Transistor
Package: TO-220 type
Manufacturer: Mospec Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
MJE13003BR designed for use in high-voltage, high-speed, power switching in inductive circuit, they are particularly suited for 115 and 220V switchmode applications such as switching regulator’s, inverters, DC-DC converter, Motor control, Solenoid / Relay drivers and deflection circuits.
Absoulte maximum ratings
1. Collector-Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 400 V
2. Collector-Emiiter Voltage : Vcev = 700 V
3. Emitter-Base Voltage: Vebo = 9.0 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 1.5 A
5. Base Current : Ib = 0.75 A
6. Total Power Dissipation: Pd = 40 W ( Tc = 25°C )
7. Operating and Storage Junction Temperature Range : Tj, Tstg = – 65 to + 150 °C
This transistor is designed for use in a variety of electronic applications, including switching power supplies, electronic ballasts, and electronic ignition systems. It features a fast switching time and a high breakdown voltage, which makes it suitable for use in high voltage applications.
Other data sheets are available within the file: 13002BR, 13003BR, MJE13002, MJE13002BR, MJE13003