Part Number: MMBT2907A
Function: -60V, -600mA, PNP Transistor.
Package: SOT-23 Type
Manufacturer: Diodes Incorporated.
Image and Pinouts:
This is a -60V, -600mA, PNP small signal surface mount transistor.
A PNP transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that has a “positive-negative-positive” (PNP) configuration.
The term “PNP” refers to the polarities of the three regions in the transistor: the P-type base, the N-type collector, and the P-type emitter.
1. Epitaxial Planar Die Construction
2. Ideal for Low Power Amplification and Switching
3. Complementary NPN Type: MMBT2222A
4. Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS compliant
5. Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device
6. Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = – 60 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = – 60 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = – 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = – 600 mA
5. Power Dissipation: Pd = 300 mW
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
Mechanical Data :
1. Case: SOT-23
2. Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound,
3. Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020D
4. Terminals: Matte Tin Finish annealed over Alloy 42 leadframe
5. Weight: 0.008 grams (approximate)
MMBT2907A Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
MMBT2907, MMBT2907A13F, MMBT2907A7F, MMBT2907AQ7F