This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is MP3401A.
The function of this semiconductor is -30V, -3A, P-Channel MOSFET.
The package is SOT-23 Type
Manufacturer: Major Power Technology
Preview images :
The MP3401A is -30V, -3A, P-Channel Enhancement Mode MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor).
A P-Channel MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) is a type of MOSFET that is constructed using a p-type substrate. MOSFETs are electronic devices that are widely used as switches or amplifiers in electronic circuits.
In a P-Channel MOSFET, a thin layer of oxide is grown on the surface of the p-type substrate, and a metal gate is deposited on top of the oxide.
The gate is separated from the substrate by the oxide layer and is electrically insulated from the substrate.
The gate is used to control the flow of current between the source and the drain terminals of the MOSFET.
(1) RDS(ON)=46mΩ (typ.) @ VGS=-10V
(2) RDS(ON)=55mΩ (typ.) @ VGS=-4.5V
(3) RDS(ON)=79mΩ (typ.) @ VGS=-2.5V
2. Super High Dense Cell Design
3. Reliable and Rugged
4. Enhance ESD Cell Protection
5. Lead Free and Green Devices Available (RoHS Compliant)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = – 30 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 10 V
3. Drain current: ID = – 3 A
4. Maximum Power Dissipation: Pd = 0.83 W (Tc = 25°C)
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Power Management in LCD TV, Monitor, Notebook Computer
2. Portable Equipment and Battery Powered Systems