The Part Number is MR4030.
The function of this semiconductor is Partial Resonance Power Supply IC Module.
The package is ZIP 9 Pin Type
Preview images :
The MR4030 Series IC modules incorporate a burst-mode switching function at micro-loads. These are partial resonance modules consisting of a switching device optimized for 100 V, 200 V, and auto-sensing power supply input and a control IC. The IC modules are designed to provide the following power supply characteristics:
1. High efficiency and low noise through partial resonance
2. Second-generation high-speed IGBT with 900-V resistance simplifies design for auto-sensing power supply input. (MR40XX series)
3. Burst mode helps reduce power consumption at micro-loads.
4. Onboard startup circuit eliminates the need for startup resistors.
5. Soft-drive circuit achieves low noise levels.
6. Overcurrent protection function (ton limit and primary current limit), overvoltage protection, and thermal shutdown function
7. Allow configuration of a power supply circuit with fewer external components.
8. Full-mold package facilitates insulation design.
Televisions, displays, printers, video recorders, DVD, STB, refrigerators, and other appliances; various automated business machines. […]