Part Number: N74F776F
Function: Pi-bus transceiver / Octal latched transceiver
Package: DIP, PLCC 28 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Philips Electronics ( https://www.nxp.com/ )
The 74F776, N74F776F is an octal bidirectional latched transceiver and is intended to provide the electrical interface to a high performance wired–OR bus. The B port inverting drivers are low–capacitance open collector with controlled ramp and are designed to sink 100mA from 2 volts. The B port inverting receivers have a 100 mV threshold region and a 4ns glitch filter.
The 74F776 A port has TTL 3–state drivers and TTL receivers with a latch function. A separate high–level control voltage input (VX) is provided to limit the A side output level to a given voltage level (such as 3.3V). For 5.0V systems, VXis simply tied to VCC.
1. Octal latched transceiver
2. Drives heavily loaded backplanes with equivalent load impedances down to 10 ohms
3. High drive (100mA) open collector drivers on B port
4. Reduced voltage swing (1 volt) produces less noise and reduces power consumption
5. High speed operation enhances performance of backplane buses and facilitates incident wave switching
6. Compatible with Pi–bus and IEEE 896 Futurebus standards
7. Built–in precision band–gap reference provides accurate receiver thresholds and improved noise immunity
8. Controlled output ramp and multiple GND pins minimize ground bounce
N74F776F Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: 74F776, I74F776A, I74F776N, N74F776A, N74F776