Part Number: P6KE180CA
Function: 600 Watt, 154V, Rectifier, Diode
Package: DO-15 Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
The P6KE180CA is 600W, Transient Voltage Suppressor, Diode.
What is TVS diode?
A Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) diode is a type of semiconductor device that is specifically designed to protect electronic circuits from voltage spikes, also known as transients. These transients can occur due to a variety of reasons such as switching events in the power supply, electrical noise, and electrostatic discharge (ESD).
TVS diodes are typically connected in parallel with the circuit that needs protection, and when a voltage spike occurs, the TVS diode conducts, thereby diverting the surge current away from the protected circuit.
1. Glass-Passivated Junction
2. 600 W Peak Pulse Power Capability at 1.0 ms
3. Excellent Clamping Capability
4. Low Incremental Surge Resistance
5. Fast Response Time; Typically < 1.0 ps from 0 V to BV for Uni-directional and 5.0 ns for Bi-
6. Typical IR< 1.0 mA Above 10 V
P6KE180CA Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: P6KE100CA, P6KE10A, P6KE10CA, P6KE110A, P6KE110CA