Part Number: PEMB19
Function: PNP/PNP resistor-equipped transistor ( R1 = 22 kΩ, R2 = open )
Package: SOT-666 Type
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
This is a PNP/PNP resistor-equipped transistor.
Let’s take a look at the features of this transistor.
1. Built-in bias resistors
2. Simplifies circuit design
3. Reduces component count
4. Reduces pick and place cost
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = – 50 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = – 50 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = – 5 V
4. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
5. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -65 ~ +150°C
Other data sheets are available within the file: PUMB-19