Part Number: PEMB3
Function: PNP/PNP resistor-equipped transistors; R1 = 4.7 kΩ, R2 = open
Package: SOT666 Type
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
Image and Pinouts:
This is a PNP/PNP resistor-equipped transistor.
1. Built-in bias resistors
2. Simplified circuit design
3. Reduction of component count
4. Reduced pick and place costs.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = – 50 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = – 50 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = – 5V
4. Output Current: Ic = – 100 mA
5. Total Power Dissipation : Ptot = 200 mW
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -65 ~ +150°C
PEMB3 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: PUMB3