Part Number: PIC16F877A
Function: 28/40/44-Pin Enhanced Flash Microcontrollers
Package: 40Pin DIP, 44-Pin QFN
Manufacturer: Microchip Technology
PIC16F873A/876A devices are available only in 28-pin packages, while PIC16F874A / PIC16F877A devices are available in 40-pin and 44-pin packages.
There are three memory blocks in each of the PIC16F87XA devices. The program memory and data memory have separate buses so that concurrent access can occur and is detailed in this section.
The PIC16F87XA devices have a 13-bit program counter capable of addressing an 8K word x 14 bit program memory space. The PIC16F876A/877A devices have 8K words x 14 bits of Flash program memory, while PIC16F873A/874A devices have 4K words x 14 bits. Accessing a location above the physically implemented address will cause a wraparound.
• 100,000 erase/write cycle Enhanced Flash program memory typical
• 1,000,000 erase/write cycle Data EEPROM memory typical
• Data EEPROM Retention > 40 years
• Self-reprogrammable under software control
• In-Circuit Serial Programming (ICSP) via two pins
• Single-supply 5V In-Circuit Serial Programming
• Watchdog Timer (WDT) with its own on-chip RC oscillator for reliable operation
• Programmable code protection
• Power saving Sleep mode
• Selectable oscillator options
• In-Circuit Debug (ICD) via two pins
PIC16F877A Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: PIC16F873, PIC16F874, PIC16F876, PIC16F877