PCB Number : PMP8851
Function: Automotive USB Battery Charging Reference Design
Package: Module Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
This USB battery charging reference design is optimized for size in order to fit within an automobile power accessory port. The design features a USB dedicated charging port controller with integrated current limiting power switch and a 42V DC/DC converter. High integration and small package sizing allows a small form factor.
1. Typical 13.6V input from car battery. Withstands 45V transients
2. Accurate current limit (+/- 10%)
3. Design provides up to 2.1A output current at 5V output
4. Supports BC 1.2 Dedicated Charging Port specification
5. Small 32mm x 16mm form factor
6. Design has been built and tested.
Official Homepage: https://www.ti.com/tool/PMP8851
Other data sheets are available within the file: PMP-8851
Schematic PDF :