Part Number: RJP6065DPM
Function: 630V, 40A, N-Channel IGBT
Package: TO-3PFM Type
The RJP6065DPM is 630V, 40A, Silicon N Channel IGBT. IGBT stands for Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor. It is a type of power semiconductor device that combines the advantages of bipolar transistors (high voltage and current handling capability) and field-effect transistors (fast switching and low on-state resistance).
They are also used in applications where high voltage and high current are required, such as in welding equipment and induction heating.
An IGBT consists of a P-N-P-N structure with an insulated gate, which is used to control the flow of current between the emitter and collector terminals. When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it creates a conducting channel between the emitter and collector, allowing current to flow.
1. Low collector to emitter saturation voltage : VCE(sat) = 1.8 V typ. (IC = 40 A, VGE = 15V, Ta = 25°C)
2. Gate to emitter voltage rating ±30 V
3. Pb-free lead plating and chip bonding
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vces = 630 V
2. Gate to Emitter Voltage: VGes = ± 30 V
3. Collector Current: Ic = 40 A
4. Collector dissipation: Pc = 50 W
5. Operating Junction Temperature: Tch = -55 to +150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. High Speed Power Switching