Part Number: SMA11
Function: 11V, 400W, UNIDIRECTIONAL AND BIDIRECTIONAL TVS DIODE
Package: Surface Mount
Manufacturer: LiteOn Technology
Image and Pinouts:
The SMA11 is 11V, 400W, TVS Rectifier, Diode.
A Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) diode is a type of semiconductor device that is specifically designed to protect electronic circuits from voltage spikes, also known as transients. These transients can occur due to a variety of reasons such as switching events in the power supply, electrical noise, and electrostatic discharge (ESD).
TVS diodes are typically connected in parallel with the circuit that needs protection, and when a voltage spike occurs, the TVS diode conducts, thereby diverting the surge current away from the protected circuit.
1. Rating to 200V VBR
2. For surface mounted applications
3. Reliable low cost construction utilizing molded plastictechnique
4. Plastic material has UL flammability classification 94V-O
5. Typical IR less than 1uA above 10V
6. Fast response time: typically less than 1.0ps for Uni-direction,less than 5.0ns for Bi-direction,form 0 Volts to BV min
1. Case : Molded plastic
2. Polarity : by cathode band denotes uni-directional device none cathode band denotes bi-directional device
3. Weight : 0.002 ounces, 0.064 grams
Other data sheets are available within the file: SMA10, SMA100, SMA100A, SMA100C, SMA100CA
SMA6.8C, SMA7.5C, SMA9.1C, SMA13C, SMA15C, SMA18C