Part Number: SMK0825D
Function: 250V, 8A, Advanced N-Channel Power MOSFET
Package: TO-252 Type
Manufacturer: KODENSHI KOREA
SMK0825D is Advanced N-Channel Power MOSFET. An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
1. High voltage: BVDSS=250V (Min.)
2. Low gate charge: Qg=14.5nC (Typ.)
3. Low drain-source On resistance: RDS(on)=0.43Ω (Max.)
4. RoHS compliant device
5. Halogen free package
Ordering Information :
Part Number SMK0825D Marking SMK0825
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 250 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 8 A
4. Total Power Dissipation: Pd = 48 W
5. Avalanche energy: Ear = 7.4 mJ
6. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
7. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Swtiching Regulator