Part Number: SRD-03VDC-SL-C
Function: 3V, 1 form C, PCB Relay
Package: PCB Type
SRD-03VDC-SL-C is 3V, 1 form C, PCB Relay. This PCB relay refers to an electromagnetic relay designed for printed circuit board (PCB) mounting, operating with a control voltage of 3 volts (V), and having a single changeover contact configuration, also known as 1 Form C.
1. Voltage Rating: The relay is designed to be energized with a control voltage of 3V DC. This voltage is typically supplied from a control circuit, microcontroller, or other low-voltage sources.
2. Contact Configuration: The relay has a single changeover contact configuration, also known as 1 Form C. It consists of three contacts: one Normally Open (NO) contact, one Normally Closed (NC) contact, and one Common (C) contact. When the relay is not energized, the NO contact is open, and the NC contact is closed. When the relay is energized, the NO contact closes, and the NC contact opens.
• Switching capacity available by 10A in spite of small size design for highdensity P.C. board mounting technique.
• UL,CUL,TUV recognized.
• Selection of plastic material for high temperature and better chemical solution performance.
• Sealed types available.
• Simple relay magnetic circuit to meet low cost of mass production.
• Domestic appliance, office machine, audio, equipment, automobile, etc.
( Remote control TV receiver, monitor display, audio equipment high rushing current use application.)