Part Number: SSL6203TW
Function: 120 V mains dimmable, 12W linear LED driver
Package: HTSSOP-20 Type
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
The SSL6203TW is a monolithic high-voltage Integrated Circuit (IC) that can drive and dim three high-voltage LED strings directly from the rectified mains.The high level of integration gives a low-cost and low component count application, which is especially suitable for retrofit Solid-State Lighting (SSL).
The IC operates as a linear high-voltage current source. The string current in the LEDs can easily be adjusted. A patented LED drive scheme ensures optimal LED utilization.
The application can be dimmed. It also runs on a leading-edge phase cut dimmer with the integrated smart bleeder current.
1. Integrated 120 mA (120 V (AC) mains compatible) high-voltage current sources
2. Integrated bleeder high-voltage current source
3. Integrated low voltage supply regulator
4. Two high-voltage current sources per output for optimal heat balancing
5. Start up Junction Field Effect Transistor (JFET)
6. Integrated floating switches for improving LED utilization
1. 120 V (AC) mains dimmable retrofit SSL lamps
SSL6203TW Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: SSL6203