Part Number: K2957
Function: 30V, 50A, N-Channel MOSFET, Transistor
Package: LDPAK Type
Manufacturer: Renesas Electronics
Image and Pinouts:
This is 30V, 50A, Silicon N Channel MOSFET.
In an N-channel MOSFET, the source and drain terminals are connected to an N-type semiconductor material, while the gate terminal is insulated from the channel by a thin oxide layer. When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
1. Low on-resistance RDS(on)= 7mW typ.
2. 4V gate drive devices.
3. High speed switching
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 30 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 50 A
4. Channel dissipation: Pch = 75 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. High Speed Power Switching
K2957 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SK2957, 2SK2957L-E, 2SK2957STL-E, K2957STL-E