Part Number: STK630FC, STK630
Function: 200V, 9A, Power MOSFET
Package: TO-220F-3SL Type
STK630FC is 200V, Power MOSFET. A Power MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) is a type of transistor used in power electronic applications for switching and amplification. It’s a three-terminal device that consists of a gate, a source, and a drain. Power MOSFETs are commonly used for high-power switching in various electronic systems, including voltage regulators, motor drives, power inverters, and more.
1. Voltage Handling: Power MOSFETs are designed to handle higher voltages compared to their smaller-signal counterparts. They can be found with voltage ratings ranging from a few volts to several hundred volts, such as the “200V” you mentioned earlier.
2. Low On-Resistance (Rds(on)): One of the most important characteristics of Power MOSFETs is their low on-resistance when they are in the fully conducting state. This low resistance allows them to efficiently handle high currents without significant power loss.
3. Switching Speed: Power MOSFETs are available in various switching speeds, ranging from standard-speed devices to high-speed devices optimized for applications requiring rapid switching.
• Avalanche rugged technology.
• Low input capacitance.
• Low leakage current : 10 ㎂ (Max.) @ VDS=200V.
• Low RDS(on) : 0.30Ω(Typ.)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 200 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 9 A
4. Drain Power Dissipation: Pd = 30 W
5. Avalanche energy: Ear = 7.2 mJ
6. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
7. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C