This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is 6R165P, IPB60R165CP.
The function of this semiconductor is 650V, 13A, Power MOSFET.
The package is TO-263 Type
Preview images :
The 6R165P is 650V, CoolMOS Power Transistor. An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
N-channel MOSFETs are used as electronic switches in many applications due to their ability to handle relatively high currents and voltages.
1. Lowest figure-of-merit RONxQg
2. Ultra low gate charge
3. Extreme dv/dt rated
4. High peak current capability
5. Qualified according to JEDEC1) for target applications
6. Pb-free lead plating; RoHS compliant
CoolMOS CP is specially designed for :
1. Hard switching topologies for Server and Telecom
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 650 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ±20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 13 A (Tc = 100°C)
4. Power Dissipation: Pd = 192 W (Tc = 25°C)
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C